Detailed privacy notice for personal information collected by Autorola
When you use Autorola services we use your personal information. This privacy notice is meant to inform you, the ‘data subject‘, how we use your personal information.
Protection of your personal information is important and we encourage you to read this privacy notice.
If you have trouble reading this privacy notice or require help to understand it, please contact us and we will help you the best we can, find contact information here
The company collecting your data, known as the “data controller”, is:
5000 Odense C
Tlf: +45 70 20 16 61
If you have a complaint regarding the way we treat your information, which we cannot help you with, you should contact the Danish data protection authority or your local data protection autority:
Borgergade 28, 5
1300 København K
Tlf: +45 3319 3200
Additional contact information:
Contact information for local data protection authority
People contacting ud through our contact form
We collect and use your information provided when contacting Autorola and try to answer your questions or enter into an agreement. We have a legal basis for optimizing sales through good user experience and service.
When you contact Autorola we will keep data for up to 1 year unless we are in progress of entering into a contract or you have given your consent to keep them longer.
We will transfer your contact information to countries outside of EU union in the cases where you request it or the Autorola subsidiary responsible for your country is outside of EU.
People browsing our websites
We collect information of which pages you visit. This is used to optimize the user experience and flow with the goal of improving sales.
The data collected from you while browsing our sites are anonymous and we can never find our your true identity based on these data.
We have a legal interest in optimizing our sales which we believe is a legal reason to collect and process your information based on your browsing our website.
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
– Means: Autorola will delete or anonymize your personal information when requested. The deletion of your personal data will be done as soon as possible within one month of receiving your request
– Exceptions: Autorola is only obligated to delete your data if Autorola is not obligated by law to keep the information and one of the following applies:
1. the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collevted or otherwise processed;
2. you withdraw the consent given for the collection and processing, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
3. you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes;
4. your personal data have been unlawfully processed;
5. your personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in law to which Autorola is subject;
6. the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
Rigt to restriction of processing
– Means: Autorola will stop processing your personal data on your request.
– Exceptions: Autorola is only obligated to stop processing your data if one of the following applies:
1. the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Autorola to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
2. the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
3. Autorola no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
4. you have informed Autorola of infringement on your interests, rights and freedoms pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Autorola override yours.
Right to rectification
– Means: If you find that we have wrong personal information let us know and we will correct the information
Right of access by the data subject
– Means: It is your right to have a copy of the personal data Autorola have on you, first time free of charge. We will provide it digitally unless requested otherwise. More rules apply for visibility into your personal data but all the required information should be covered above. The copy of your personal data will be delivered as soon as possible within one month of receiving your request.
Right to withdraw consent
– Means: Where our collection and use of your personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw that consent at any time by contacting Autorola.
Right to data portability
– Means: You are entitled to get a copy of your personal data in a machine readable format. Autorola can also send it directly to another company on your request.
– Exceptions: Autorola is only obligated to provide your personal data where:
1. the data is provided to Autorola by you
2. the data collection is based on your consent or a contract in which you are a party and
3. the processing is carried out by automated means (meaning no information on paper)