INDICATA reveals December’s fastest-selling and top used cars in Europe
Written by Autorola in category Autorola Group News
January 28, 2022
Understanding which cars are the fastest-selling or top-selling in any country is very useful for dealers, OEMs, and fleets.
The information can be used to help decide which used cars to buy for dealer forecourts and can help OEMs and leasing companies make an informed decision on residual values at the end of personal leasing or contract hire contracts.
That’s why our INDICATA team has developed top selling and fastest-selling reports for used cars less than four years of age for 13 European counties to support customers in making the best buying and selling decisions.
Our recent Market Watch used insights report published Europe’s top-selling and fastest-selling used car tables for December and not much has changed. Our Market Day’s Supply figure gives you some idea of the amount of stock left in the market.
- The VW Golf remains as the top-selling car overall and ICE car
- Renault’s Clio and the VW Polo are second and third place in both tables
- Toyota has a clean sweep of the hybrid top three with its C-HR, Yaris, and Corolla
- Renault’s Zoe leads the way again in the BEV list followed by the Audi e-Tron and BMW i3
- Skoda’s Enyaq is the fastest-selling used car overall and tops the BEV list
- The MG3 is second to the Enyaq and fastest-selling ICE car
- There are a mix of BMWs that appear in the ICE, hybrid, and BEV table
- Lancia’s Ypsilon is Europe’s fastest-selling used hybrid
View the top-selling and the fastest-selling tables for 13 European countries in our latest Market Watch report at www.indicata.com/corona